If you have never heard about the research that has been done with human growth hormone, you will be astounded by what has been discovered. It was originally extracted from cadavers until modern science made it possible for this hormone to be produced synthetically.
Since that time, it has been prescribed to many adults and children in order to help compensate for a deficiency in their body of this vital hormone, particularly kids that are not producing enough in order to reach full development.
For adults, however, it is considered to be the literal fountain of youth supplement, one that should be taken by every single person in order to improve their overall health.
Here are 11 wise reasons HGH may be the literal fountain of youth supplement, one that you can get as a prescription, order online, and also generate in your body naturally.
An Overview Of Human Growth Hormone
Growth hormone is also called somatotropin and it is a peptide hormone whose purpose is to stimulate cellular reproduction, cellular growth, and is produced by the pituitary gland. It is a stress hormone which means that if your body is physically stressed, the pituitary gland tends to go into overdrive, producing an abundance of this hormone.
When kids are going through puberty, their body is experiencing an incredible amount of stress as it is developing into its final adult configuration. Once this is accomplished, the amount of somatotropin that is produced by the pituitary gland tends to diminish over time, one of the reasons that people begin to prematurely age.
Although it is legal for livestock to have injections of this hormone in order to improve production levels of milk, it is not approved for adults that are not suffering from what the medical community would deem to be a deficiency.
Too much of this hormone can actually cause many different problems, and as seen with the premature development of children that drink milk and consume dairy products, it is clear that too much somatotropin in the diet can lead to unwanted physical changes.
That being said, let’s look at 11 of the most important reasons that adults and kids should have plenty of growth hormone in their body so that they can live long and healthy lives.
Problems Associated With HGH
Before we begin to discuss the benefits of human growth hormone, it’s a good idea to address the problems that could potentially occur. It needs to be stated that almost every account of problems associated with injections of this hormone, synthetic or not, has to do with having too much.
As a point of reference, the premature development of kids is a clear sign that the injections into cows is clearly detrimental to society, and should not be used because of kids that are maturing in grade school. There are also problems that adults can experience when too much somatotropin is in their system which includes Turner’s syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, and also kidney problems.
It has also been connected with the development of carpal tunnel syndrome which has to do with nerve endings in the hands and feet. Too much HGH has also been linked to acute pain in the same areas, similar to arthritis. Other problems also include an indirect connection to high cholesterol levels and also edema in bodily tissues.
There is also a connection to the development of diabetes, and cancerous tumors, again all related to an overabundance of somatotropin in the body.
Now that you know that too much somatotropin is bad for you, the goal is to make sure that you are able to obtain the high levels that you had when you were in your early 20s, even as far back as your teenage years.
This will be the optimal level for every adult allowing them to benefit in the following ways.
The Benefits Of Human Growth Hormone
The many benefits of HGH will simply astound people that have never realized how beneficial this supplement can be. It does not have to be injected, although this is the recommended way of getting it into your system on a consistent basis, at an exact level, but it can also be created naturally in the body.
1. Some of the benefits include an increase in your body’s ability to synthesize new protein tissues. This is of utmost benefit to those that are older, and also individuals that are doing extensive muscle building and bodybuilding, helping them to experience extreme gains.
Instead of having to take supplements that could potentially cause health risks such as steroids, by increasing the amount of somatotropin in your body, you can naturally allow the cells of your body, specifically the production of protein and the building of muscle mass will be taken to a higher level.
2. Your metabolism is also affected in a positive way because it will increase dramatically. This means that the amount of body fat that you typically store as adipose cells, especially in the abdominal area, are going to diminish rapidly.
Your metabolism has a lot to do with the way that your cells are able to process the nutrients that are brought to them through the blood as it is distributed through the veins and capillaries.
If your mitochondria are able to receive not only the nutrients, but an ample amount of oxygen by which to convert the nutrients into energy, your metabolism is definitely going to run high. By having the proper amount of somatotropin running through your bloodstream, this is what you can look forward to, effectively allowing you to participate and interact with people as you did back in your 20s.
3. There have been many clinical tests done on individuals that participated that were injected with HGH in order to specifically see how it would affect those that were suffering from obesity. They clearly showed that somatotropin has a positive effect on helping people reduce body fat, and also increase lean muscle mass.
Instead of having to watch every meal that you eat, making sure that your carbohydrate levels or as low as possible, your body will be able to process these carbohydrates, ensuring that they are utilized as energy throughout the body which will increase energy levels and also your metabolism.
Without having to do any excess exercise, you will start to see a definite change in the way that your body stores body fat. You may actually begin to see your abdominal muscles for the first time in years because of how efficiently your body will utilize stored adipose cells.
4. Another benefit that this product has is that it is able to improve sleep patterns. For those that are suffering from insomnia, or if they are unable to sleep throughout the night, these problems were also resolved.
Sleep apnea is something that millions of people suffer from and they take drugs and natural supplements in order to compensate for this problem.
They may even go to a psychiatrist or psychologist in order to discuss problems that are potentially keeping them awake, yet these sessions often provide little to no results. By simply having enough somatotropin in your body, it will interact with your circadian cycle, ensuring that you will get a proper amount of sleep.
It is especially effective at maintaining deep levels of sleep during your REM cycle, the time when your body is able to recuperate at the most efficient levels.
5. HGH has the ability to allow your body to have more energy. One of the main complaints that people have as they get older is that they are not able to do as much as they used to. Part of the problem is that your body is not able to process all of the nutrients, or absorbed the oxygen, that the blood cells are bringing and distributing throughout your body.
Growth hormone has the ability to not only increase your metabolism, but ensure that your body is able to receive all of the nutrients that it will need in order to produce energy in the mitochondria of your cells, ensuring that you will have extreme amounts of energy throughout the day.
6. One of the best benefits, according to many people that have been chosen for clinical studies of this hormone is their ability to improve upon their sexual performance.
Instead of having to go to your doctor in order to get a shot of testosterone, or to be placed on a regimen of medications for erectile dysfunction, by simply having more HGH in your body to bring you up to the levels that you need to be, your sex life is going to be improved dramatically.
7. If you have a history of osteoporosis and your family, a condition in which the calcification of your bones is compromised allowing them to become brittle and in some places hollow, you will not have to worry about this problem as a result of having somatotropin running through your bloodstream as it will help improve the calcification of your bones to fight against premature osteoporosis.
There are many drugs that have been sold to the medical community after billions of dollars of trials, leading to billions of dollars in sales for these so-called bone pills that can help with calcification. All a person really needs is to improve upon HGH levels within their body, and their ability to build strong fully calcified bones will be done automatically
8. It is also one of the best supplements for ensuring that your heart, liver and kidneys are functioning at optimal levels, ensuring that you will live a long and healthy life.
Although it is still good to exercise, the ability of this hormone to properly promote the cellular reproduction of these vital organs, keeping them as young and vital as possible.
It will allow everyone to have a chance of living a much longer life in the absence of the typical problems associated with heart disease, liver disease and kidney failure.
9. Homeostasis is the ability of your body to maintain proper balance, allowing you to function at optimal levels. This would include maintaining proper temperature within your body, pH levels, and anything else related to the automatic control systems and thermostats that are within the human system.
HGH plays a vital role in maintaining homeostasis which can ensure that people will stay healthy and not succumb to health conditions that are related to having any type of imbalance. As mentioned before, there are many drugs that are sold that can help with a multitude of issues that can pop up, yet somatotropin can help prevent them.
10. Boosting your immune system is another side effect of HGH, effectively making you healthier by improving your immune system dramatically. People that take regular injections of HGH, or that are producing more of it in their body naturally, often have a much healthier life.
This is because their immune system has improved or been allowed to operate at its maximum level, preventing viruses and bacteria from getting out of control. Somatotropin can do this for you, as long as you are able to have the proper level of it in your body for your age, something similar to what you had back in your 20s.
11. One final benefit that this can provide is help for those that suffer from diabetes.
It can actually reduce liver uptake of glucose which means that you will have a constant level of glucose running to your system, allowing your body to avoid the development of diabetes.
Spikes in glucose levels is what typically leads to diabetes forming as a result of your pancreas overproducing insulin, leading to insulin resistance or the failure of the pancreas to create anymore insulin where you will end up with a type I diabetic problem.
By taking somatotropin supplements, or building this naturally within your body by promoting its production by the pituitary gland, you can prevent diabetes from affecting your life.
Once you have looked at the many different benefits that are associated with those that have an abundance of human growth hormone in their system, you will realize that this is also something you need to do. Always remember that, as with any type of drug natural or pharmaceutical, too much can always lead to adverse side effects.
By creating this naturally in your body by doing strenuous exercises, getting plenty of deep sleep, and also taking a regimen of essential and nonessential amino acids supplements, you will be on your way to producing more HGH on a regular basis which can help you improve your health and energy levels dramatically as a result of having the right amount of growth hormone in your body.