There are many different supplements that a woman can take in order to improve her health. Most of them are available over-the-counter and can be purchased for a very reasonable price. Some of the most important include B vitamin complex that has the ability to force the body to utilize carbohydrates that come in through the diet, helping to improve insulin resistance.
Omega fatty acids are also very important area they represent what are called HDL-cholesterol. These are lipids that the body will use in order to build the cells of your body.
Many studies have been done to conclusively show that women, especially those in their later years who have a genetic predisposition to developing Alzheimer’s or dementia can prevent this from happening as a result of taking Omega fatty acids on a regular basis.
The list of vitamins, minerals and supplements can go on for several pages, but there is one particular substance, a hormone produced by the body, that may very well be the most important supplement that you can take.
Although it is not legal to get injections of the synthetic version of the stress hormone, you can also have your body make more of it by taking certain supplements and doing certain exercises. What is this hormone that is so beneficial?
It is called human growth hormone or HGH. Let’s take a look at why this hormone is so beneficial for women, as well as men, presented in these 15 simple ways HGH can improve a woman’s health.
A Little Background On HGH
This supplement has quite a history, dating back to the 1960s, where cadavers were actually the only source for this hormone. Dead bodies were used to extract this hormone so that it could be given to those that were deficient in it. Today, modern science has made it possible to create this hormone in a laboratory and provide it to people in the form of a prescription.
Unfortunately, this prescription is not available to people that are simply interested in improving their health.
They must have some sort of deficiency. Doctors do not consider it a deficiency if you are not making as much growth hormone as you did when you were a teenager.
Despite the fact that it is one of the most beneficial hormones that you can have in your body, for reasons that will be presented, you need to find a way to increase growth hormone so that you can reap the benefits of what this natural substance can provide.
The Benefits Of HGH
There are many benefits to somatotropin, the official name for this hormone. It is given to children that are deficient in it so that they will not end up with a short stature. If you have ever seen anyone that is exceptionally tall, some of them had a tumor by their pituitary gland which caused it to produce too much HGH.
It is not only able to help people grow, but it allows the body to reach full development transitioning children into adults. In short, it has the ability to help people become more energized, more physically fit, and build more muscle mass, hence the assumption that it literally is a fountain of youth supplement.
Dangers Associated With Growth Hormone
Before presenting the full list of benefits, it is necessary to show that this hormone, in access, can cause some problems.
The first example of this we have already presented which is too much HGH can cause people to grow to tall because of how it affects bone and muscle growth.
The other problems associated with excess amounts include kidney problems, the possible development of Prader-Willi syndrome, and also Turner syndrome. All of these problems are associated with abusing HGH, something that many professional athletes come very close to doing when they are doping with it to improve their overall performance and muscle gains.
That being said, when it is simply used to bring your normal growth hormone levels back up within your body, it can provide astounding beneficial results.
15 Simple Ways HGH Can Improve A Woman’s Health
1. HGH can prevent osteoporosis from occurring, especially prematurely. Osteoporosis is a problem associated with the density of your bones, a common problem that many women have. This can be eliminated by using growth hormone because it has the ability to increase calcification and therefore increase bone density. The denser that your bones are early on, the longer they will last, and osteoporosis will more than likely not occur.
2. HGH can also give you quite a bit more energy and this has to do with the way that it increases your metabolism.
Your cells in your body become more efficient at processing the nutrients and sugar that are brought to them from the blood, effectively even helping those that have diabetes and that suffer from insulin resistance.
3. Another benefit of taking growth hormone, or boosting it naturally, is that your muscle mass is going to increase with every workout that you do. Obviously, most women do not want to bulk up in the way that a professional male bodybuilder would want to.
However, it can make it much easier for you to add some definition, and a little muscle mass without that much effort, making GH hormone beneficial in this area as well.
4. Growth hormone also has the ability to diminish the amount of body fat that you have, a problem that both men and women have after the age of 20 or 30.
Your body is simply going to slow down in terms of its metabolism, and it will naturally start converting glucose, when it is in excess, into body fat. HGH increases what is called lipolysis within the body which is the breakdown of lipids.
Since fat cells are made of lipids, your body will more efficiently use stored body fat for energy helping you to slimmed-down.
5. HGH will also help you sleep better at night. It is able to do this because of how efficiently your cells will process the food that you consume, and it will also improve your internal organs. The more efficient that your body functions, the easier it will be for you to rest at night.
6. For women that gets sick very easily as a result of having a sluggish immune system, growth hormone can perk this up.
Studies have shown that higher amounts of growth hormone in the body have the ability to improve your immune system, perhaps similar to how zinc affects your immune system, allowing you to not catch the flu or common cold.
7. Reduction in liver uptake of glucose is another benefit to taking HGH. This means that you will have far less access glucose in your bloodstream, which means you will also have less insulin.
Too much insulin in the bloodstream on a regular basis can lead to insulin resistance as the cells of your body simply become desensitized to its presence. Additionally, gluconeogenesis in the liver will also occur, helping reduce sugar levels in the bloodstream, bringing them back to normal which can help you lose weight.
8. When a woman is going through menopause, her hormones will be greatly imbalanced, causing the many mood swings and physical problems that can sometimes arise.
Homeostasis is one of the things that growth hormone can also improve which is keeping everything in your body, including your hormone levels, in balance.
9. If you are an active woman that is exercising regularly, HGH can help with protein synthesis. This means that every workout that you do will be easier to recover from as your muscles will rebuild much more quickly.
10. All of your internal organs can also benefit from GH hormone. This is every organ except for the brain. HGH does help with cognitive processing, however, by balancing the sugar levels in your body, the food that your brain cells need to function, and therefore can also help indirectly in this area.
11. If you are going through menopause, women should also know that HGH can help any problems that you are having with your sex hormones.
12. HGH also increases L-DOPA production which can help in the production of GABA and dopamine, a feel-good hormone in the body that can greatly improve your mood.
13. For women that are older, suffering from memory loss, HGH can work in conjunction with ALA found in foods like fish and Chia seeds. It can help with using these high density lipoprotein to build better connections in the brain to improve upon conditions like Alzheimer’s.
14. If a woman would like to build this up naturally in their body, they can use natural methods such as getting plenty of sleep, fasting, having sex, and also vigorous exercise. It seems that when the body is either pushed to its limits, or when it is completely physically incapacitated, this is when GH production is at its greatest.
15. Finally, a word of warning for women that would like to increase amounts of growth hormone. You should never try to do this when you are pregnant. You do not want to take any supplements other than prenatal vitamins as recommended by your doctor, otherwise you run the risk of compromising the healthy birth of your child.
These benefits associated with HGH clearly show that it is a very necessary component of living an active and healthy life.
If you can remember back to when you were a teenager or in your early 20s with all of that energy and ability to recover from exercise, this is something that you can regain once again.
It is always recommended that you try to improve upon your GH production naturally using the suggestions that we have presented. For those that can get a prescription for legal injections, or if you do obtain synthetic injections of growth hormone in some other way, you will start to experience all of the many beneficial aspects of this fountain of youth hormone every day.
Just be sure to not pursue this course of action if you are pregnant, and definitely weight until after your baby is older, specifically if you are breast-feeding. Women can benefit just like men from somatotropin, this wonderful growth hormone that is naturally produced by the body that all people can benefit from.