Here’s the truth about the human body: it is packed with essential components to ensure growth and development. When it comes to this arena, one component is considered the star of the show: human growth hormone or HGH.
Unfortunately, the natural biological process dictates that as you get older, your HGH levels decrease. To make sure you have enough supply, some companies came up with HGH spray, pills, and even creams to augment the decline of growth hormones.
The question now is this: how effective are HGH sprays?
These 15 pointers will tell you everything you should know about human growth hormones.
1. Getting Up Close and Personal with Human Growth Hormone
First, you should understand what human growth hormone is and what it can do to your body.
As the name implies, HGH is a type of hormone produced in the pituitary gland and is responsible for cell growth and regeneration. It also helps increase your muscle mass and bone density, and keeps all of your human tissues healthy and in their tiptop shape.
In other words, HGH is naturally produced by your body, which peaks during your puberty years and slows down by the time you reach 20. Despite your body’s ability to naturally produce growth hormones, in 1981, scientists synthesized their first HGH, hence the birth of performance-enhancing drugs later on.
Apparently, there is a reason why synthetic growth hormones were developed and approved by the Food and Drug Administration or FDA. Read the next section to learn more about it.
2. The Approved Uses of HGH Spray According to the FDA
Scientists synthesized the first HGH in laboratories in 1981; however, it was only on 1985 when synthetic growth hormones were developed and approved by the FDA to treat specific medical issues on children.
- Chronic kidney insufficiency.
- Turner’s syndrome, a genetic disorder affecting a girl’s development.
- Children that are too small for their gestational age.
- Prader-Willi syndrome, an uncommon genetic disorder that cause low level of sex. hormones, poor muscle tone, and constant feeling of hunger.
- HGH deficiency or insufficiency.
Aside from children, the FDA also approved HGH sprays for adults and for this specific uses:
- Rare pituitary tumor that leads to HGH deficiency.
- Short bowel syndrome, a type of condition where nutrients are not absorbed properly by your body because of severe intestinal disease.
- Muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS.
Here’s the thing: there are many people who use HGH for purposes other than these mentioned. Is it safe? What are the good and bad effects on your skin? Can you use it to boost your muscle mass just like what bodybuilders do?
Read the next sections to find out more about growth hormone sprays.
3. Getting to Know HGH Spray a Little Bit Better
You already know that as you age, your growth hormone levels decreases. As a result, there are various products to help boost its production. One of the most popular products to help you with that is HGH spray.
HGH supplements come in pills or injection form. If you want a product that gives you the benefits of growth hormones, sans the injections and damaging your liver, then the spray variant is your best option.
Pills and liquids are broken down by your liver and stomach. Although absorbed by your skin, these variants are less effective. The spray version is different. HGH sprays like sytropin allow greater absorption of the ingredients through the lining of your mouth. This works faster too, so you will see the effects in no time.
Speaking of ingredients, read the next section to find out the components of growth hormone spray that makes them effective.
4. Read the Label: Ingredients in an Effective HGH Spray
The ingredients play an important role in determining whether a particular product is effective or not. Surely, every growth hormone product manufacturer will boast their “own blend of ingredients” to guarantee success of their product. Still, HGH sprays share common ingredients, which are considered staples in the growth hormones department.
- Alpha GPC – This is the most important ingredient you should look for in a spray. It enhances all secretions in your pituitary gland, including your growth hormone levels. It also improves your mental alertness, calms your mind, and helps you train better.
- GABA – This is another essential component in HGH spray. GABA is a crucial amino acid that directly affects the chemical processes of your brain.
- L-Arginine –Another important ingredient in growth hormone spray is this amino acid. It helps increase HGH in your body and provides enough energy during high-impact workout.
- L-Glutamine – When it comes to creating useful lean muscles and increasing metabolism in your body, this ingredient is the number one in the list. It also boosts healing and mental alertness as well.
- L-Glycine – This directly stimulates HGH emission and provides tranquilizing effect on your mind.
- L-Tyrosine – This ingredient is helpful in neurotransmission. This means it reduces the effects of fatigue and depression, and at the same time, enhances your metabolism and cellular growth.
- L-Valine – If you are after muscle recovery, wound healing, and new tissue growth, then your chosen growth hormone should have this ingredient.
Aside from this, other ingredients include L-lysine, colostrum, and L-ornithine. You might find other ingredients that are unfamiliar to you, so make sure you take time to learn about them.
Also, keep in mind that the combination of ingredient may vary depending in the brand. Nonetheless, make sure that these essential ingredients are part of the list to ensure HGH spray effectiveness.
5. Tips in Using Growth Hormone Spray to Boost HGH Levels
Let’s say you found a growth hormone spray that met all of the ingredients mentioned above. Despite the powerhouse cast, the spray won’t be effective unless you know how to use it properly.
In that case, here are tips in using HGH spray the right way – and enjoy the benefits of growth hormones:
- Hold the spray under your tongue.
- Take two sprays every morning and four sprays at night before going to sleep.
- Upon spraying, hold it for two minutes to allow absorption through oral mucosa or the lining of your mouth. This is the best way to achieve best results.
- No need to swallow the contents of the spray.
Aside from these tips, it is also important to read the label and instructions carefully to make sure that you are using the spray the right way. This way, you can enjoy the benefits of using growth hormone spray, which you will learn more about in the next section.
6. Get Acquainted with the Benefits of Using Growth Hormone Sprays
At this point, perhaps you’re still not convinced as to why you should use HGH sprays. The truth is there are variety of reasons why you should consider getting one.
Some of the benefits of an HGH spray is:
- Increasing the rate of protein synthesis and transport of amino acids into your cells to build muscles.
- Helping to boost the amount of muscle cells.
- Accelerating the resting metabolic rate or the basal level of your energy consumption.
- Blocking the storage of fat in your body to allow gain of lean muscle mass.
- Allowing protein synthesis of collagen and elastin for healthier and younger-looking skin.
- Increasing mineral bone density.
- Boosting your immune system by enhancing B-cells and thymus function.
- Reducing fat and total cholesterol levels, thereby lowering your cardiovascular risk.
Despite its name that signifies growth and development, human growth hormone is also helpful in boosting your overall health.Here’s the catch: despite its good intentions, most, if not all products available in the market comes with side effects too. This includes HGH spray.
What are these side effects? The next section will tell you all about it.
7. The Side Effects of HGH Spray
There is no doubt that growth hormone spray comes with tons of benefits. Some even call it a fountain of youth because of its ability to slow down or reverse the aging process. This is why it is important to choose your HGH spray wisely.
Otherwise, you might experience the following HGH side effects:
- Joint or muscle pain
- Increased water retention, which could lead to swelling of arms and legs
- Numbness and tingling sensation on your skin
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Overall soreness
- Acromeglia or a condition resulting in abnormal bone growth
- Increases insulin resistance
- Hypertension or increased blood pressure
- Increased cholesterol levels
Here’s the thing: you don’t have to experience any of these side effects. The truth is, you can still enjoy HGH spray without worrying about these adverse effects on your skin. This is why it is important to use HGH spray according to the manufacturer’s label and follow it by the letter.
Consequently, do not use it for long period of time to minimize the occurrence of any of the side effects.
8. Waiting for Tonight: Feeling the Effects of Growth Hormone Sprays
You found the perfect spray for you and made sure that you followed the instructions accordingly. The next question is this: how long will it take for you to experience the results?
Keep in mind that every person responds differently to HGH supplementation. This means there are some who responds fast to sprays while others require more time before they see a noticeable improvement. In your case, you might experience changes after two weeks to one month. Noticeable improvement is faster for muscle mass, but it may take a bit longer when it comes to fat loss.
To be safe, it is best to take an HGH spray for at least three months to see the benefits of HGH use. Make sure you use it consistently and on a regular basis to see an improvement in your health.
9. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Is HGH Spray Worth It at All?
Now that you know what HGH is all about, what growth hormone spray is, and the good and bad sides, it’s time to ask the biggest concern everyone is asking about HGH spray: does it work?
The answer is it depends.
The truth is what works for you may not work for others. Even if a particular growth hormone spray was given five stars by 100 reviewers, there is still a possibility that it may not work for you. Consequently, not all HGH sprays were created the same. Surprisingly, there are more products that don’t work compared to sprays that actually do.
The bottom line is that using an HGH spray is effective. The challenge now is finding the right product for you. When you finally settled for a particular product, give it a few days to at least two weeks for the results. Just be patient. In case there is no improvement in your healthy and body after two months, then move on to the next spray in line.
Here is another challenge: where to buy a legitimate spray to boost your growth hormones. Read the next section to find out.
10. Where You Can Buy a Growth Hormone Spray
Did you know that there are more fake or ineffective products than HGH sprays that actually works? In that case, you should know where to buy legitimate sprays in the market.
The best place to buy a good spray to boost your hormones is directly from the manufacturer. For instance, if you want to try a commercial HGH spray like Black Label, then buy it directly from the manufacturer. Most of the time, they offer discount coupons or promo packages thereby allowing you to save extra cash. At the same time, this gives you more value for your money.
Here comes the best part: buying directly from the manufacturer often comes with a money back guarantee. This means in case the product didn’t work on you after a certain number of weeks or months, you can get your money back. All you have to do is to send them the bottles you bought.
Aside from buying from the manufacturer directly, you can also try online stores that sells health products such as Amazon or Wal-Mart. You can also buy HGH spray at Complete Nutrition and choose from there.
If you are willing to take a trip, health stores carry HGH sprays in their product line up, which is also a good place to buy legitimate growth hormone sprays.
11. Other Facts You Should Know about HGH Sprays
Do you still have room for more information and facts about human growth hormones in spray version? The truth is there is so much more to learn.
Here are other things you should know about HGH spray:
- The role of HGH spray is not to replace growth hormone in your body; rather it only boosts the levels of HGH produced by your body.
- The sprays do not have a direct effect on your pituitary gland. Since it does not replace HGH in your body, spraying cannot directly alter the gland’s growth hormone production.
- Not all HGH products are created equally. Some work while there are many others sold in the market that does not help in HGH production.
- HGH sprays are safer alternatives to boost the production of growth hormones in your body. This option is better compared to injecting synthetic hormones onto your body.
- Consulting a doctor is a must, even if your chosen HGH spray works. This is to minimize the risks and side effects involved brought by improper use of spray.
12. The Cost of HGH Spray: More Affordable than Any Other Treatments
How much are you willing to spend for growth hormone spray?
If there is one thing this HGH variant should be proud of, it is the ability to encourage development of growth hormones in a most affordable manner. A bottle of oral spray good for one month costs around $25 to $50, depending on the brand. You can save more if you buy in bulk.
Some manufacturers also offer packages and include HGH pills and free shipping in the promo. Make sure to take advantage of those offers to enable you to save more of your hard-earned cash. If you are sure of the brand, some manufacturers offer up to six-month supply, which spells bigger savings, too.
It turns out that there are tons of HGH sprays sold in the market. Because of this, it would be hard to track which product works. To guide you better, the succeeding pointers will tell you tips on how to buy human growth hormone sprays.
13. On Its Face: The Name, The Manufacturer, and the Ingredients
How will you know if you are getting a quality and effective product, especially when it comes to growth hormones? Apparently, the best way to test it is when you are taking it already.
Nonetheless, the best way to gauge whether you are holding a bottle of an effective oral spray is by reading its label. On its face, you can see the basic information you should know about a particular product.
Hence, to make sure you are getting only the best, take time to read the label – from brand name to manufacturer to ingredients, and even nutritional information if available.Focus your eyes on the ingredients part and make sure you read every letter. Check the list and see if any of the ingredients mentioned above are present. This way, you will know if your chosen product can live up to its name and promises.
Otherwise, move on to the next brand in the shelf.
14. Reading HGH Spray Reviews: A Step You Shouldn’t Miss
Finally, you came up with top two to three choices for oral spray. How can you decide which one is the right one?
This is where customer reviews come in. Customer reviews are unbiased and honest accounts of actual users of a particular product. This is where they share their experiences, both good and bad, from using a particular spray. Customer reviews also offers warnings and tips to ensure that you will get nothing but the best results.
HGH spray reviews area good tool to check which one is the best oral spray in the market. Take time to read customer reviews from legitimate websites. It may be time-consuming, but the truth is, there is so much you can learn from these products.
An HGH spray could encourage your body, particularly the pituitary gland, to create more growth hormones.You might be wary of the ingredients contained in a spray. In that case, check out the tips below on how you can boost your growth hormones naturally.
15. Natural Ways to Boost Your Human Growth Hormones
Let’s say you prefer it the natural way. That’s fine. On the other hand, you trust HGH spray, but you want to be sure that there is an increase in your growth hormone levels. That’s fine again.
If you want to add natural techniques to increase your HGH levels, then here are some things you can do:
- Get enough sleep, preferably eight hours a night.
- Eat high-quality protein, especially before going to bed. The amino acids from protein helps boost HGH, which is at its peak during your sleep.
- Boost your vitamin D levels through adequate sun exposure.
- Consider high intensity burst training to boost your heart rate and growth hormone levels.
- Do not east sugar after workouts.
Whether you want to increase your muscle mass, boost your metabolism, or keep your heart and overall health on its best state, human growth hormones could be your best friend. It is important to note that you should seek the assistance of a doctor if you think your HGH levels are low. They can run tests to determine your exact levels and suggest the best treatment for you.
Consider HGH spray in case you need help in boosting your growth hormone levels. Before you indulge in using this product, remember these 15 facts and tips about human growth hormones in spray variants. This is important because on top of the benefits that come with growth hormones, you need to ensure that your health is still on top of your priority.